We have Youth Connections offices in Albany, Broome, Bunbury, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, Busselton, Manjimup and Kununurra.
Youth Connections helps young people aged 13 to 19 who are most at risk of disengaging or who are already disengaged from education or training to achieve their goals.
Youth Connections supports these young people to finish Year 12 or its equivalent and to help them make a successful transition into further education, training or work.
Youth Connections offers a range of services so that all at risk young people can access the help they need.
Our Youth Connections caseworkers help young people to:
- Develop resilience and self esteem
- Develop strategies to overcome barriers to participation and engagement
- Make positive life choices
- Develop their social skills
- Engage or re-engage successfully with family and community
- Improve their health and wellbeing
- Sustain engagement or re engage with education
- Prepare for participation in education, training or employment pathways
- Engage with specialist services and activities as needed
- Connect and engage successfully with family or personal support networks
- Connect and engage positively and actively with the wider community
- Improve career development and life skills