RTO Information: Students & Employers
Skill Hire WA Pty Ltd (RTO: 0361) and Nara Training and Assessing (RTO 4518) are dedicated to providing the highest quality training and assessment, this starts with ensuring that you, the employer or learner (prospective and existing), understand our responsibilities to you and your rights during your studies.
Below, we have provided a list of our policies and procedures which talk about how ensure quality in the training and assessment we deliver.
The student handbook provides important information about our policies, programs and more.
We believe that knowledge is power, so we aim to give you all the information that you need to know about us and how we operate before you sign up for one of our courses. The handbook is the go to guide on our (and your) rights and responsibilities while you are training with us.
Fees, Charges and Refund Policy & Procedures
Our RTOs have comprehensive refund policies which complies with Australian consumer law.
Want to know how we calculate fees? Issue invoices? Issue refunds? Or when we charge additional fees?
Have you undertaken previous study? Been working in the industry for years? If you think so you may be eligible for recognition.
Complaints, Grievance and Appeals Policy & Procedures
Need to provide us with some feedback? Have a problem that you need fixed? We can’t get better if you don’t let us know. We encourage you to speak to us first, however, you can also download our Complaints form and email it to email@example.com
Student Support Policy
Training can get complicated, need a little more help? We are dedicated to providing every single student, every one of you with exactly what you need to complete your qualification!
Student Code of Conduct
Jobs & Skills WA
Skill Hire WA & Nara Training and Assessing are proud to be on the panel of approved providers for the Jobs & Skills WA. The state is encouraging people to gain skills and knowledge that align with current requirements for industry and employers.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible for a guaranteed training place if you have left school, your primary place of residence is in Western Australia and you are:
- An Australian citizen; or
- A permanent visa holder or holder of visa subclass 309, 820 or 826; or
- A dependent or spouse of the primary holder of a visa subclass 457.
Your place in the course will be guaranteed and your training subsidised if:
- The course has been identified as a State priority course;
- A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) has a training place available; and
- You meet the normal entrance requirements for the course.
To enrol in Jobs & Skills WA, contact one of our staff to discuss your eligibility and the courses available to you.
Third Party Providers
At Skill Hire, we work with a range of schools to offer VET Delivered to Secondary Schools, these partners provide various services from enrolment, training and assessment and support services to students. For specific information about any agreement, please contact Skill Hire.
- Applecross Senior High School
- Baldivis Senior High School
- Busselton Senior High School
- Byford Senior High School
- Christian Brothers College
- Comet WA Limited
- Corpus Christi
- Dalyellup College
- Darling Range Sports College
- Holy Cross College
- Irene McCormack Catholic College
- John Forrest Secondary College
- John Tonkin College
- Kearnan College
- Kent Street Senior High School
- Lesmurdie Senior High School
- Lumen Christi College
- Lynwood SHS
- Mercy College
- Nara Training and Assessing Pty Ltd
- Peter Carnley Anglican School
- Rehoboth Christian College
- Saint Mary Mackillop College
- Shenton College
- South Coast Baptist College Incorporated
- Southern River College
- St Norberts College
- Willeton Senior High School
We have a strong quality management system in place.
Please see our latest audit report
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
from 26 Clients on Google. A huge thank you to our wonderful clients!