Hassle free | Go with a GTO
Working with a Government registered Group Training Organisation like Skill Hire takes all the hard work and stress out of navigating direct employment and training of your apprentices and trainees.
Benefits of working with a GTO
Using a Group Training Organisation (GTO) takes the hard work out of taking on apprentice or trainee, while giving your organisation flexibility to deal with the peaks and troughs of operating your business.
A GTO can find, employ directly, train, mentor and develop your apprentices and trainees assisting with:
- Taking on all the employer responsibilities like payroll, superannuation, leave and other employment benefits and reducing staffing and administration costs
- Offering employment options during specific time periods in response to changes in your business
- Performance management and mentoring your apprentices to help with successful completion
- Induction, safety, insurance, OH&S and workers compensation responsibilities
- Coordinating and delivering (through our registered training organisations) industry aligned training
- Recruiting the right people or find a replacement if not the right fit
- Looking after all the Government paperwork, navigating wage subsidies and registrations.
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.