What is Industry Specialist Mentoring for Australian Apprentices (ISMAA)?
- ISMAA is funded by the Australian Government and provides intensive support to apprentices and trainees in the first two years of their training in industries that are undergoing structural change
- ISMAA complements other Australian Government support for apprentices, trainees and their employers through the Australian Apprenticeships Incentives Program, Trade Support Loans and the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network
- ISMAA is delivered by Service Providers across Australia in major cities as well as rural and regional areas
ISMAA is a Government initiative to support, mentor and assist apprentices and trainees throughout their apprenticeship with the end goal to increase retention rates and see more Australian Apprentices complete their training.
Here at Skill Hire, we understand that going through an apprenticeship isn’t always an easy process and that’s why we are pleased to be working with the Department of Education and Training to deliver the a brand new Government initiative that enables us to offer an additional mentoring service to eligible Australian apprentices, totally free of charge!
Our vision is to work with the next generation of trades people, to do all in our power to ensure they complete their apprenticeship and to set them up for a successful, sustainable career.
We understand that the construction industry can naturally have highs and lows and through the delivery of the ISMAA contract, we aim to boost retention rates and help our apprentices become the employers of the future.
Skill Hire will be delivering ISMAA (Industry Specialist Mentoring for Australian Apprentices) contract to apprentices within the construction industry across metro & regional Western Australia.
ISMAA is a FREE service
Skill Hire’s team of qualified and dedicated mentors can offer an additional support network for eligible Australian apprentices.
Skill Hire are able to offer the mentoring service to any apprentice that meets the following criteria:
- Within the first two years or 730 days of full time apprenticeship OR within the first four years or 1460 days of a part-time apprenticeship
- Working within the construction industry
- Based anywhere within the follow regions of Western Australia; Goldfields, Esperance & Wheat belt, Perth & Region, Midwest or South west & Great Southern
Register your details below
We will respond to all enquiries within five business days
How to lodge a complaint.