What is jobactive?
A free recruitment service to employ local people
jobactive is an Australian Government initiative delivered by a national network of organisations. The program is dedicated to getting more Australians into work.
Why choose jobactive services?
- Providers match candidates to your business
- Replacements with minimal business impact
- No lock-in contracts or hidden costs
Take the stress out of finding staff for your business – and it’s FREE!
Skill Hire addresses the recruitment needs of a large number of businesses and companies in Western Australia and South Australia.
Skill Hire’s jobactive recruitment process
- Our jobactive Business Development Manager (BDM) will meet with you to determine the requirements of your available position and how you would like the recruitment process to take place.
- Our consultants will then begin to search for and match a suitable candidate to your specified requirements.
- Skill Hire will conduct a pre-interview with the chosen candidates to ensure they are the right fit for your role.
- Chosen candidates will be presented to your business for your final decision. You can choose one of these three options for your interview process:
- Contact the candidate directly for an interview/work trial
- Skill Hire can arrange an interview/work trial for you
- Skill Hire can choose the most appropriate candidate and arrange a time for them to start.
- Skill Hire will supply ongoing support to your business and candidate after they are placed, to ensure both employer and employee are happy.
There are no ‘lock-in’ contracts or hidden costs when using jobactive services, just the satisfaction of finding employment for local people.