What is jobactive?
A free recruitment service to employ local people
jobactive is an Australian Government initiative delivered by a national network of organisations. The program is dedicated to getting more Australians into work.
Why choose jobactive services?
- Providers match candidates to your business
- Replacements with minimal business impact
- No lock-in contracts or hidden costs
- Wage subsidies allow you to grow your business and expand your hiring abilities!
To learn more about wage subsidies and how they can assist your business, please refer here.
Take the stress out of finding staff for your business – and it’s FREE!
Skill Hire addresses the recruitment needs of a large number of businesses and companies in Western Australia and South Australia.
Skill Hire’s jobactive recruitment process
- Our jobactive Business Development Manager (BDM) will meet with you to determine the requirements of your available position and how you would like the recruitment process to take place.
- Our consultants will then begin to search for and match a suitable candidate to your specified requirements.
- Skill Hire will conduct a pre-interview with the chosen candidates to ensure they are the right fit for your role.
- Chosen candidates will be presented to your business for your final decision. You can choose one of these three options for your interview process:
- Contact the candidate directly for an interview/work trial
- Skill Hire can arrange an interview/work trial for you
- Skill Hire can choose the most appropriate candidate and arrange a time for them to start.
- Skill Hire will supply ongoing support to your business and candidate after they are placed, to ensure both employer and employee are happy.
There are no ‘lock-in’ contracts or hidden costs when using jobactive services, just the satisfaction of finding employment for local people.