Skill Hire’s jobactive division’s Quality Policy is based on customer satisfaction. We strive for continuous improvement in our Quality Management System to attain the objectives of our company:
- Supplying jobactive services that meet or exceed our customer’s requirements;
- Providing a service that results in customer satisfaction; and
- Continuous development as a dependable jobactive service provider.
We are committed to continuous improvement in quality, and the assessment of the Quality Management System to assure its suitability to meet the requirements of our company and the requirements of our customers.
The Quality Management System is regularly reviewed by the Quality, Compliance and Risk Committee and the Board of Directors for suitability, and for its ability to meet established goals. Specifically:
- Increased customer satisfaction through the provision of timely, reliable, and consistent employment services.
- Ensuring employer and jobseeker customers are fully informed of the availability of, and eligibility for, the allowances, benefits, incentives, and subsidies provided by the Department through the jobactive program.
- Increased staff proficiency and job satisfaction through training and development programs.
- Maximisation of company performance and efficiency through elimination of quality problems and related costs.
- Consistent and ongoing regulatory compliance.
- Continual improvement with regards to the above-stated goals.
The commitment to implement a successful Quality Policy begins with our executive management. We recognise that we are all responsible for the quality of our work, and must remain quality conscious in all of our activities.
As Executive Chair and General Manager (respectively), we affirm our commitment to this policy and its goals”
Rob Stockdale (Executive Chair)
Richard Kiel (General Manager)