3rd or 4th Year Mechanic Apprenticeship Opportunity
- You will be ambitious, hardworking and eager to develop and learn
- Have an awareness of safety of yourself, your surroundings and others onsite
- Be physically fit, able to pass pre-employment medicals including drug and alcohol testing
- Able to provide a clean National Police Clearance
- Able to use your own initiative, ask questions and have high attention to detail and workmanship standards
- Be able to contribute and work as part of a team and with others onsite
- You should hold a current drivers license (or be working towards)
The position is open to candidates who are looking to relocate to the Geraldton region, although is not a FIFO or DIDO position.
*Previous applied applicants, need-not re-apply.
Join Our Mailing List
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
from 26 Clients on Google. A huge thank you to our wonderful clients!