Skill Hire are supporting our client with a fantastic opportunity based in the Northern Suburbs of Perth. The successful candidate will immerse themselves into a strong team culture and support their operational requirements in the construction industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly- skilled Accountant/Office Manager to join our client’s stable team.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Experience with management accounting
- Prepare month end reporting and analysis;
- Maintain fixed asset register, capital reporting and other reports as required;
- Prepare in lodgement obligations with the ATO and other government authorities such as income tax, BAS, FBT, and payroll tax;
- Preparation of annual financial reports and assisting with external and internal audits;
- Preparation of cash flow report and forecast;
- Prepare with annual budget and periodical forecast
- Oversee invoice processing and administration support
- Lead and direct administration staff
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Commerce or Finance;
- Completed CPA or CA;
- Previous professional accounting experience in audit or business services
- Advanced application skills in Pronto
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), including an ability to translate information simply into reports, dashboards, slides and other documents
- Exposure to the construction, electrical or maintenance industries is highly desirable
- Ability to operate with urgency and apply high attention to detail
- Enjoy operating in a team environment with multiple contact points internally and externally
Does this role sound like it’s for you? Here's what's on offer:
- Initial temporary contract with a view to convert to full time for the right individual
- Monday to Friday hours only
- Parking on site with local amenities close by
- Northern suburbs location with easy access from main roads
- Supportive management and team culture
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position. Short listing will commence immediately.
If you feel this role is your next challenge, please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity and any other similar roles available through Skill Hire. Not the right role for you? Skill Hire is a leading career development and recruitment company, why not visit www.skillhire.com.au to learn more about the training and employment on offer.
Join Our Mailing List
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.
from 26 Clients on Google. A huge thank you to our wonderful clients!