Administration and Finance
Shared role approx. 21 hrs/week.
Working for a well-established NFP organisation this position will be for approximately 12 months, working approximately 21 hrs per week.
In this dynamic role the Finance Officer reports to the Finance Manager and is responsible for providing guidance to the Finance and Administration Team in day to day operations. The Finance Officer supports the Finance Manager in ensuring the effective operation of the department and the delivery of high-quality finance management outcomes. The successful applicant will be a well presented & self-motivated professional with high attention to accuracy and detail.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Cert IV Book keeping/Accounting or min 3 yrs advanced book keeping experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and guidelines;
- Demonstrated analytical capability and strong attention to details;
- Ability to effectively interpret, organise and use numerical data to facilitate effective decision making skills;
- Proficient keyboard and computer ability with high level skills in the Microsoft Office suite of applications, including medium to high level Excel skills;
- Ability to exercise independent judgement within delegated authority;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills;
- Organisational skills in planning work, problem solving, tome management and decision making;
- Current CV class drivers licence;
Experience working in the community sector with an understanding of community housing and issues affecting people with mental health issues an advantage.
Your application should include a copy of your current resume as well as two recent referees. Please attach a cover letter outlining your experience as it relates to the essential skills and experience.
Join Our Mailing List
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.
from 26 Clients on Google. A huge thank you to our wonderful clients!