Apprentice - Carpenter & Joiner
Skill Hire are a leading Group Training Organisation who on behalf of our employers, act as an apprentice or trainee’s primary employer, administering and managing; off-job/TAFE training, payroll, workers compensation and injury management, work placement and rotation, apprenticeship or traineeship progression, recruitment and pre-employment screening.
As an apprentice or trainee with Skill Hire, you will receive weekly pay-runs, uniform and PPE supplied, off-job/TAFE training reimbursement upon successful completion of each unit, mentoring and support for the duration of your apprenticeship.
Skill Hire currently have a new opportunities available for a Apprentice Carpenter & Joiner.
- Willing to fully-commit to the full duration of the apprenticeship, off-job training and work with a genuine interest and motivation towards the apprenticeship and trade
- Eager interest to commence a career in the construction industry, specifically within building maintenance
- Physically fit, and able to pass a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol testing
- High level of personal presentation and hygiene
- Punctual, reliable and honest person
- Minimum completion of Year 10, with a minimum of a C-Grade average and minimum of 80% attendance rate, within the last 2years
- Driver’s license and own reliable transport, or learners permit
- Desirable: Certificate II Construction or Certificate II Construction Pathways (Pre-Apprenticeship)
- Desirable: White Card (Must be wiling to obtain)
Please Note: These positions are Geraldton-based positions. FIFO/DIDO or relocation assistance cannot be offered.
Apply via Seek or email your resume to email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Join Our Mailing List
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.
from 26 Clients on Google. A huge thank you to our wonderful clients!