Competitive hourly rate + penalties + site allowance
We arrange your TAFE, provide PPE and will mentor & support you throughout
Opportunities in Mandurah, Cockburn & CBD
- Have a driver's licence
- You can pass a Pre-Employment Medical Exam, which includes a Drug and Alcohol Screen
- Be fully vaccinated
What you will be doing as an Apprentice Carpenter:
- Use hand tools
- Work out calculations
- Climb on roofs
- Build or renovate peoples homes
- Learn to read and interpret plans
- Keep the work site tidy.
- Bring good vibes and support your fellow team mates.
Perks and benefits:
- Assistance with obtaining required tickets and licenses
- Competitive hourly rate + penalties + site allowance
- Free Membership to Master Builders Association
- Up to 12% off HBF Health,
- Plus a $2000 voucher at completion to put towards a Diploma in Building & Construction
- Gain exposure to all facets of Commercial Construction
- PPE Supplied
- Work alongside experienced tradesmen
What opportunities can Skill Hire provide
- Working on Projects including high rise, high-end residential, education, healthcare, major civil etc
- Long term work prospects with some of WA's largest construction projects
- Skill Hire mentor and support you to become a master of your trade
- Gain exposure and experience in lock-up, fix, form work, framing, maintenance, joinery and shop fitting
- Build a network of contacts, future prospects and a chance to build your own personal brand
About Skill Hire
Skill Hire are currently helping over 250 school leavers and mature aged trades people to complete their trades in a variety of industries. From manufacturing, to building and construction, mechanics, administration and everything in between.
With a host network of more than 50 small owner operated and national companies, we are sure to be able to best match you according to your goals and ambitions.
If you are ready to take a step towards an apprenticeship, please hit "Apply" below.
Join Our Mailing List
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.