Electrical Apprentice Opportunities
We are hiring Electrical Apprentices
Skill Hire are seeking candidates who are looking to work in the ever-changing Electrical Industry and gain a trade. We are currently seeking Electrical Apprentices all over Perth!
What you will be doing as an Apprentice Electrician:
- Measuring and laying out installation points
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Digging trenches & pulling cables when needed
- Keeping the work site tidy.
- Bring good vibes and support your fellow teammates.
Perks and benefits:
- 4 years to learn a trade from experienced tradespeople.
- Good work/life balance
- Eventually run your own business
- A chance to meet people who share your interests
- Mentoring and monitoring from our great field staff
- Weekend work & overtime are sometimes offered.
- Have completed a Cert II Electrotechnology Pre-Apprenticeship
- You show pride & passion for your work
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Eager to learn new skills
- Have a clear idea why you want to do this trade, do some research, and show us that you've thought about it. This can especially help if you're lacking experience
- Have a driver's licence and reliable transport (or are working toward your license)
- Hold a White-Card or will get one before you start
- You can pass a Pre-Employment Medical Exam, which includes a Drug and Alcohol Screen.
About Skill Hire:
Skill Hire is a leading national provider of a full range of career, training and recruitment services to individuals and businesses. From finding and placing talent and apprentices / trainees through to customised training and temporary and permanent recruitment solutions, Skill Hire is passionate about developing and supporting talent and partnering for long term workforce solutions.
Join Our Mailing List
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.