Forklift and LO Operators
About the company:
Skill Hire are a renowned company across WA and SA. We work alongside prominent clients assisting ensure we provide qualified, experienced, hardworking individuals to assist them on their projects. Due to a period of growth, multiple opportunities have become available for capable and motivated individuals to join our client team.
We are currently seeking experienced and reliable FORKLIFT and LO OPERATORS.
To be considered you must possess the following:
- Proven experience operating high reach forklifts AND/OR counter balance forklifts
- Proven experience operating an LO
- Experience unloading and loading trucks and containers
- Experience working in a warehouse and yard environment
- Ability to perform other manual handling tasks where required
To be successful for these roles you must have:
- Valid Forklift and/or LO licence
- A high level of attention to detail and a genuine focus on safety
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol screen
- Your own steel cap boots and High Vis
- Time management skills – the ability to adhere to deadlines and prioritise
Short listing is commencing immediately, please upload your resume and APPLY NOW. We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note, due to high demand of interest. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an Interview.
Join Our Mailing List
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.
from 26 Clients on Google. A huge thank you to our wonderful clients!