Current Jobs Current
LABOURERS / TRADES ASSISTANT
Skill Hire Australia Pty Ltd is a leading training and employment services business, with a 25+ year history servicing Government and private sector clients across regional and metropolitan areas throughout Australia.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THESE ROLES YOU WILL NEED:
- White Card
- Reliable source of transport
- Punctual and enthusiastic
- Physically fit and Healthy
- Ability to follow directions & show initiative
- Working at heights
- Plant operating ticketswith experience
- Trade skills & qualifications
- Heavy vehicle Licenses with experience
THE OPPORTUNITIES ARE VARIED AND MAY INCLUDE:
- General building & construction
- Kerb and Channeling & flat concrete works.
- Asphalt & road construction
- Parks, Garden & Irrigation Labouring - Horticulture / Landscaping
- Machine Operations such as; Skid Steer, Bobcat, Excavator,Dozer& Rollers.
- Residential & commercial installations
This opportunity is suited to persons with the ability to get around to Metro/Regional areas of Victoria, with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with general labouring or similar roles within the construction industry. Ongoing casual and permanent opportunities exist with Skill Hire and our clients for the successful candidate
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have the relevant experience & skills as indicated above. Skill Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY or send your resume to the below address.
Join Our Mailing List
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
from 26 Clients on Google. A huge thank you to our wonderful clients!