About the company:
Skill Hire are a renowned company across WA and SA. We work alongside prominent clients assisting ensure we provide qualified, experienced, hardworking individuals to assist them on their projects. Due to a period of growth, multiple opportunities have become available for capable and motivated individuals to join our client team.
We are currently seeking an experienced and reliable Lead Gardener to start in the New Year.
To be considered you must possess the following:
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients, colleagues and gardening supervisor
- Maintenance of lawns and gardens of both commercial and private properties including lawn mowing, gutter cleaning and shrub pruning
- Ensure all gardening work is carried out to a high standard and all work places are left in good clean condition
- Safe and correct use of a variety of equipment and machinery
- Reporting of any issues needing further attention
Skills and experience:
- Industry qualifications and/or experience in a similar role
- Well developed comminication and interpersonal skills
- General experience in gardening and property maintenance
- Ability to manage people
- Ability to work without supervision
- Current WA Driver's licence
- White Card
- Police Clearance
Short listing is commencing immediately, please upload your resume and APPLY NOW. We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Join Our Mailing List[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.
from 26 Clients on Google. A huge thank you to our wonderful clients!