LEADING HAND FARM WORKER
Live in – Great Southern WA:
Located approximately 1 hr from Albany our client is a progressive farming enterprise including cropping and poultry management. This well managed family business is seeking an experienced farm hand to take a leading role in their cropping program whist providing support and assistance in all aspect of farm work.
Good rates and excellent conditions will be negotiated for the right candidate.
· Demonstrated industry experience (seeding/cropping etc);
· Current C class licence;
· Sound mechanical aptitude;
· Physically fit – able to undertake manual tasks for extended periods;
· Able to pass D&A screening;
· Satisfactorily meet the requirements of a pre-employment medical assessment;
· Excellent organisation and communication skills;
· Ability and willingness to work well within a team;
· Provide evidence of Australian citizenship or current right to work visa conditions.Your application should include a copy of your current resume with contact details of at least two recent referees.
Join Our Mailing List
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
from 26 Clients on Google. A huge thank you to our wonderful clients!