OHS & Administration
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT - Casual (approx. 6 months)
Our client is a publicly owned corporatised utility providing vital infrastructure services throughout WA. They currently require an experienced Operations Assistant to provide a range of supporting functions from their busy regional depot in Albany, WA. Experience in safe job planning documentation including JSAs, DBYD and Traffic Management diagrams is essential. The role includes admin work answering phones, dispatching work to staff through SAP and managing the ‘Sentinel’ hazard management database.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- A tertiary qualification in OH&S (including practical experience);
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Solid communication and admin skills;
- Ability and willingness to work well within a team;
- Able to pass pre-employment D&A screening;
- Experience with SAP and Sentinel software programs; (desirable)
- A current forklift ticket: (desirable)
An attractive renumeration package including training and support is offered for the right person.
PLEASE NOTE, to be eligible for consideration you must meet the following conditions:
- Be based in Albany or surrounds;
- Be available for an immediate start;
- Able to commit to full time hours i.e. 38 hrs /week Mon-Fri
- Be an Australian citizen or the holder of appropriate right to work visa conditions;
- Only applicants currently located in WA will be considered.
Join Our Mailing List
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.
from 26 Clients on Google. A huge thank you to our wonderful clients!