Painting & Decorating Apprenticeship Opportunities
We are hiring a Painter Decorator Apprentices!!
We are seeking candidates who are looking to take advantage of the WA Construction Boom and become an Apprentice Painter Decorator. We have positions all over Perth.
What you will be doing as Painter Decorator Apprentice:
- Preparing surfaces for decorating by filling holes and sealing cracks
- Applying paint, stains, varnishes and other finishes
- Painting peoples house both new and renovated
- General House Keeping
- Bring good vibes and support your fellow teammates.
Perks and benefits:
- 4 years on the job training and learn the role.
- Study a Certificate III in Painter Decorating
- Good work/life balance
- A chance to meet people who share your interests
- Mentoring and monitoring from our great field staff
- You show pride & passion for your work.
- Like working in a team
- Eager to learn new skills.
- Have a clear idea why you want to do this traineeship, do some research, and show us that you've thought about it. This can especially help if you're lacking experience.
- Have a driver's licence and reliable transport (or are working toward your license)
You can pass a Pre-Employment Medical Exam, which includes a Drug and Alcohol Screen.
If you are ready to take a step towards an apprenticeship, please hit "Apply" below or email Sophie.Wycherley@skillhire.com.au
About Skill Hire:
Skill Hire are one of Australia’s Premier Employment and Training Providers specialising in an array of different business and employment services solutions including training and labour hire. Our Apprentices fall under our Group Training Organisation umbrella meaning we service a wide variety of host employers.
To apply for this job, you must have the right to work and live in Australia.
NOTE: Only shortlist candidates will be notified
Join Our Mailing List
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.