Skill Hire have a new and exciting Painting Apprenticeship opportunity in Geraldton.
Working with one of our reputable and elite clients, you will become part of a large team and learn your trade through a combination of on-job and off-job/TAFE training over a 4year period as a Full Time Apprentice Painter & Decorator.
As an apprentice you will receive weekly pay, PPE, off-job training/TAFE fee reimbursement and holistic support throughout your apprenticeship, that takes the administration and coordination away from your apprenticeship – letting YOU focus on your apprenticeship.
What We’re Looking For:
- Current driver’s license and own reliable transport (or learners permit).
- Able to pass pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol testing
- High levels of personal presentation and hygiene
- Motivated can-do attitude
- Commitment to OHS Practices and working in a safe manner
- Polite and friendly personality, who works well within teams of all sizes
- Comfortable travelling to Perth throughout the year to attend off-job/TAFE training
- Minimum completion of Year 10 (or Certificate II CGEA)
- Certificate II Construction Pathways (Painting), or other pre-apprenticeship qualification(s) are highly desirable
- White card is desirable (must be obtained prior to work placements)
Please apply via seek or email your resume to email@example.com
Join Our Mailing List[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.
from 26 Clients on Google. A huge thank you to our wonderful clients!