Pick Packers / Forklift Operators
- TWO large warehouses based in CANNING VALE
- Require Drug & Alcohol check
- National Police Clearance
- Casual ongoing contract
Skill Hire are a renowned company across WA and SA. We work alongside prominent clients assisting with not only their labour hire needs, but equally their training and development of current team members.
We are currently seeking experienced and reliable PICK PACKERS & FORKLIFT OPERATORS. Our ideal candidate will be experienced in the role.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Pick & packing items for large well known companies
- Working towards targets and time frames
- Using an Electronic Pallet Jack
- Experience using a Forklift
- Using a voice pick head set
- Working autonomously yet still within a team dynamic
To be considered for this position, we require an individual with:
- A high level of attention to detail and a genuine focus on safety
- A forklift licence will be highly regarded but not all roles require it!
- The ability to provide a clear drug & alcohol test and national police clearance
- Your own steel cap boots and yellow high vis vest
- Physically fit and capable for working a demanding roles
- Time Management Skills – the ability to adhere to deadlines and prioritise
These positions are commencing IMMEDIATELY so please APPLY NOW. We love you are interested in our roles, and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage everyone to apply, however please note due to expected high levels of applications we can only contact successful individuals.
Join Our Mailing List
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.
from 26 Clients on Google. A huge thank you to our wonderful clients!