Health and Safety Advisor
Skill Hire are a renowned company across WA, SA and VIC. We work alongside prominent clients assisting with not only their labour hire needs, but equally their training and development of current team members.
Due to a period of growth, opportunities for capable and motivated individuals have become available to join our client team. The positions are varied, and allows ownership and responsibility of all tasks at hand to help achieve a team result.
To be considered for this position the ideal candidate will possess:
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health & Safety
- Main Roads OHS experience highly desirable
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Relevant experience in a similar role within the infrastructure sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven knowledge of Australian OSH laws and regulations
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring all activities are completed throughout planning, delivery and implementation
- Conducting, managing and reporting on all HSE incident investigations inclusive of development and implementation of remedial action
- Conducting regular audits of HSE process, systems, programs and site location work environments
- Develop and present innovative ideas and solutions which provide a balance between productivity and the safety team members, subcontractors and visitors
- Develop, implement and support HSE education and training programs to create and improve HSE awareness
- Inspect, monitor, control and evaluate HSE processes, systems and programs for value and effectiveness
Short listing is commencing immediately, please upload your resume andAPPLY NOW
Please note, due to high demand of interest. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an Interview.
Join Our Mailing List
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
from 26 Clients on Google. A huge thank you to our wonderful clients!