Wages paid weekly + penalties + site allowance
Free Membership with Master Builders Association which includes discounted training & Health Cover
- Have a driver's licence and reliable transport (or are working toward your license)
- Hold a White-Card or will get one before you start.
- Fully Vaccinated
- You can pass a Pre-Employment Medical Exam, which includes a Drug and Alcohol Screen.
What you will be doing as an Apprentice Refrigeration Mechanic:
- Servicing air conditioning equipment
- Repairing breakdowns
- Installing of Air Conditioning Equipment
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Keeping the work site tidy.
- Bring good vibes and support your fellow team mates
Perks and benefits:
- Assistance with obtaining required tickets and licenses
- Competitive hourly rate + penalties + site allowance
- Free Membership to Master Builders Association
- Up to 12% off HBF Health
- Plus a $2000 voucher at completion to put towards a Diploma in Building & Construction
- Gain exposure to all facets of Commercial Construction
- PPE Supplied
- Work alongside experienced tradesmen
- Consistent mentoring and monitoring from our experienced Field Staff
About Skill Hire:
Skill Hire are currently helping over 250 school leavers and mature aged trades people to complete their trades in a variety of industries. From manufacturing, to building and construction, mechanics, administration and everything in between.
We have a rolling intake of Apprenticeships & Traineeships opportunities open RIGHT NOW! With a host network of more than 50 small and tier 1 companies, we are sure to be able to best match you according to your goals and ambitions.
If you are ready to take a step towards an apprenticeship, please hit "Apply" below!
Join Our Mailing List
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.