Skilled Trade Assistants
Skill Hire are a renowned company across WA and SA. We work alongside prominent clients assisting with not only their labour hire needs, but equally their training and development of current team members.
We are currently seeking hard working and reliable Trade Assistants for roles with multiple clients across Perth. The work will be physically demanding across construction, civil and electricial industries.
- Provide assistance to specific trades on site
- Support, install, erect, place or dismantle structural materials and framing
- Preparation of site, materials and work stations
- Clearing of site, ensure safe work procedures are adhered to
- Hand tool operation when required
- Digging, use of shovel, wheelbarrow and various tools
- Marking of areas, spotting for trades, general hand duties
- Construction White Card
- Valid drivers licence and vehicle
- Working at Heights, Confined Space and Elevated Work Platform Tickets - a bonus!
- Physically fit with a desire for working in a hands on environment
- Clear communication skills, ability to take instruction and provide support where required
- Flexible attitude, dedicated work ethic, reliable and punctual attendance track record
HOW TO APPLY:
Short listing is commencing immediately, please upload your resume and APPLY NOW.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Join Our Mailing List
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.
from 26 Clients on Google. A huge thank you to our wonderful clients!