Warehouse Assistant with Forklift Licence
Skill Hire are a renowned company across WA and SA. We work alongside prominent clients assisting to ensure we provide qualified, experienced, hardworking individuals to assist them on their projects. Due to a period of growth, multiple opportunities have become available for capable and motivated individuals to join our client team.
Due to increased demand, we are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Assistant, North of the River – Neerabup Location.
Monday 7.45am to 4.30pm
Tuesday to Friday 8.15 to 4.30pm
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Pallet wrapping and labelling as per Dangerous Goods Regulations.
- Removal of rubbish to our skip bins
- Sorting and stacking of empty pallets
- A lot of sweeping and scrubbing of floors. They utilise walk behind sweepers and a walk behind scrubbing machine for this but occasionally a normal dustpan and broom are required to be used for small spills
- Other general warehouse duties as required
To be Considered:
- Valid forklift licence
- Worked in a busy store environment where a forklift has been used at least 4-5 hrs per day
- Environment is very busy and they do not have time to teach on the job.
- Must have relevant experience and be very competent on a forklift
- Experience and certification in Dangerous Goods Warehousing would be ideal
- Might need to lift up to 25kg so must be physically fit
Short listing is commencing immediately, please upload your resume and APPLY NOW. We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Join Our Mailing List[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Skill Hire really helped me to see that I can accomplish something if I set my mind to it and I completed my course 2 months prior to the completion date. Cheers guys!
Skill Hire are helpful and professional. Nicola was attentive to all my needs. Their timesheets systems were a breeze and always update us with messages. Thanks Skill Hire
I just wanted to thank Skill Hire's EST Trainers. Nathan is the absolute best trainer I’ve ever had privilege to meet by a WIDE margin and I appreciate everything done for all of us. I’m ecstatic about the internship opportunity.
Not only did Skill Hire respond quickly to our urgent need, your team took the time to understand our organization and our needs. The people sent to help out were outstanding and their ability to rapidly adapt to our workplace eased our burden during what was a very challenging few months.
My son has thoroughly enjoyed the Construction Pathways course. He spent the last 18 months being home schooled and not socializing with anyone so to see him eager to get up and leave the house every day still blows my mind. Simon, thank you for your understanding and taking extra care with my son.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Skill Hire and the team, especially Wayne for such an amazing experience for our students. All of our students were thoroughly engaged with the course and learned many valuable skills.