Skill Hire are proud to align with this national company.
Our client is seeking an experience Credit Controller to cover annual leave from 28th of February to 22nd of March 2019.
As a Credit Controller your role & responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Accurately allocate payments received and liaise with claims department regarding claims related receipts;
- Reconciliation of all receipts, major customers accounts and allocated customer ledger accounts;
- Assess and process credit checks and review credit limits;
- Debt collection via phone and email;
- Coordination with debt collectors and internal stakeholders as required;
- Processing of credit applications and maintenance of credit customer database.
To succeed in this role, you will possess the following:
- Previous experience in full-function credit role;
- MYOB/ MS Dynamics experience along with intermediate excel skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
If you are seeking an exciting role APPLY NOW! Interviews are commencing immediately.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, but we thank you for your time when applying.