Our client is a long term, well established national wholesaler of Industrial cleaning machinery and consumables. Due to internal promotions, they now have an ongoing opportunity for an enthusiastic warehouse supervisor for their warehouse located in the Tullamarine area.
The objective of the role is to work within and supervise all warehousing activities through planning, organising, leading and controlling all activities; ensuring stock is received and put from containers and road transport, and making sure all orders are picked and ready for dispatch in accordance with the picking and store delivery schedule.
- Plan, organize and supervise daily stores’ order picking & outbound work flows to make sure all orders are picked in full and on time in line with the delivery schedule
- Provide hands on leadership and engagement of a team
- Maintain a Safe Working Environment in accordance with the Safety Management Policy
- Organise, Motivate and Supervise the Picking & Dispatch Team in making sure all orders are picked, packed and ready for dispatch in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience
- Must have a Forklift License
- Self-motivated, high attention to detail, professional and hard working
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills
Previous experience within a Industrial Goods supply organisation would be highly regarded