3rd & 4th Year Electrical Apprentices
Location: Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest
Skill Hire Australia Pty Ltd is a leading training and employment services business, with a 25+ year history servicing private and Government sector with clients across regional and metropolitan areas throughout Australia.
New opportunities have arisen for 3rd & 4th Year Electrical Apprentices to continue in their Apprenticeship with Skill Hire in Geraldton-based positions.
These positions will suit Apprentices who are looking to specialise in Renewable Energy, with particular interest in Domestic Solar and have ideally completed the first two-years of their Electrical Apprenticeship.
Whilst these positions are NOT FIFO/DIDO positions, we are able to consider Apprentices who are willing to relocate to Geraldton.
To be successful for the position you will need:
- Genuine interest in specialising in Renewable Energy with particular interest in Solar Energy
- Have completed first two-years of their Electrical Apprenticeship
- Hold a current C-Class Drivers Licence and own reliable vehicle
- Be wiling to work away from home in both coastal and remote areas as work demands
- Provide clean National Police Check
- Willingness and ability to provide clean drug and alcohol tests, inclusive of random testing throughout duration of Apprenticeship
- Commitment to working to high OH&S standards
- Good reading, writing and verbal skills
- Be a team player
- Attention to detail and ability to use initiative
- Reliable and honest
Mob: 0405 971 006