Assistant Branch Manager
Skill Hire are pleased to work alongside our client to help with their current Retail vacancy. The position is varied, and allows ownership and responsibility of all tasks at hand to help achieve a team result.
Assistant Branch Manager – 2IC to Branch Manager in Bindoon.
Full time position: Monday to Sunday
General responsibilities include:
- Opening and closure of the store
- Banking and end of day reconciliation, till balancing
- Visual merchandising and stock planning
- Stock take
- Ordering of stock and intake of deliveries
- Customer orders
- Data Entry / Administration
- Liaising with customers for orders, pricing, queries and returns
- liaising and building relationships with key suppliers for stock ordering and pricing
- Ability to up-sell products, and previous history of add on and up selling
- Adhering to store KPI’s both financial and performance
- Leadership and supervision of floor staff and employees
- Ideally retail background in an agricultural, building or hardware sector previously
- Ability to learn, talk through and convey products to customers and passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Customer focused, confident and proactive
- Already obtained or willing to obtain Forklift Ticket
If you are currently looking to enhance your well rounded skill set and work in a supportive team, please send through your resume.