LABOURERS / TRADES ASSISTANT
Skill Hire Australia Pty Ltd is a leading training and employment services business, with a 25+ year history servicing Government and private sector clients across regional and metropolitan areas throughout Australia.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THESE ROLES YOU WILL NEED:
- White Card
- Reliable source of transport
- Punctual and enthusiastic
- Physically fit and Healthy
- Ability to follow directions & show initiative
- Working at heights
- Plant operating tickets with experience
- Trade skills & qualifications
- Heavy vehicle Licenses with experience
THE OPPORTUNITIES ARE VARIED AND MAY INCLUDE:
- General building & construction
- Kerb and Channeling & flat concrete works.
- Asphalt & road construction
- Parks, Garden & Irrigation Labouring - Horticulture / Landscaping
- Machine Operations such as; Skid Steer, Bobcat, Excavator, Dozer & Rollers.
- Residential & commercial installations
This opportunity is suited to persons with the ability to get around to Metro/Regional areas of Victoria, with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with general labouring or similar roles within the construction industry. Ongoing casual and permanent opportunities exist with Skill Hire and our clients for the successful candidate
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have the relevant experience & skills as indicated above. Skill Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY or send your resume to the below address.