2ND YEAR REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING APPRENTICE
Skill Hire Australia Pty Ltd is a leading training and employment services business, with a 25+ year history servicing Government and private sector clients across regional and metropolitan areas throughout Australia.
We are seeking experienced Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Apprentices to commence work IMMEDIATELY. The position is based within the Melbourne Metro areas and involves installation, repairs and maintenance of Heating and Cooling.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THE ROLES YOU WILL NEED:
- Attending Trade School once a week
- Holds a Valid Drivers License and Vehicle to meet on site
- Undergoing their 2nd Refrigeration and Air Conditioning apprenticeship
- Experience in using power and air tools
- Communication and people skills
- Ability to use initiative
If you have the relevant experience & skills as indicated above. Skill Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY or send your resume to the below address.