Location: Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest
Skill Hire has a robust labour hire presence across Australia, employers rely on us to find suitable candidates to fill their temporary and permanent employment needs.
As part of the Skill Hire labour force team, you will have access to a dedicated recruitment team who will match you with current (and future) employment opportunities, weekly pay-runs, onsite and workplace support, ongoing unique and advancement opportunities.
We currently have multiple opportunities for qualified Boilermarkers for DIDO Ex Geraldton.
What we’re looking for:
- You will hold a relevant automotive trade certificate with the strong technical ability and experience levels
- You should hold a minimum current C-Class Drivers Licence
- You will be required to pass pre-employment medicals, and drug and alcohol testing
- You will be required to produce a clean National Police Clearance
- Commitment to high Occupational Health & Safety standards
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use computers
- Ideally you would be available for on-call work
- Immediate start’s avaliable
Short-listed candidates will be required to produce clean Alcohol and other Drugs screen as part of the screening processes.
To apply, please submit your resume.
Shortlisting and interviewing will commence immediately, position will close when all positions are filled. Whilst all applications are reviewed, due to high volumes of applications on short-listed candidates will be contacted.