Heavy Diesel Mechanic * Fitters 3rd & 4th Year Apprentices
Skill Hire are currently seeking enthusiastic and committed individuals who are seeking to continue their Apprenticeships as a Heavy Diesel / Fitter (3rd & 4th years).
Skill Hire work alongside reputable clients who strive in providing a sustainable and exciting workplace for future our apprentices seeking successful careers. We are seeking 3rd and 4th year apprentices who are looking to work within a rewarding, skilled workplace.
Due to high demand, we are currently seeking multiple candidates looking to commence a career within this industry and are happy to work FIFO - Swings to be confirmed at interview stages.
- Outstanding attitude & commitment towards their career
- White Card
- Fire Training - or willing to obtain prior to commencement
- High Risk Licences HIGHLY Regarded
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and 12 hour days
- Holds sound knowledge of Health & Safety within a work place
- Be able to pass full pre-employment medical prior to commencement
- Pass a Drug & Alcohol test
Please send through your updated resume and a cover letter outlining the reason you wish to commence an Apprenticeship within this field and outline any experience you may have had.
Shortlisting is commencing immediately and successful candidates will be contacted ASAP.