Our apprentice service allows you to invest in training an apprentice without the headaches. We aim to take the hassle out of employing an apprentice by managing employment requirements such as payroll, superannuation, workers compensation, uniforms, PPE, off the job training and leave accruals.
Take on an apprentice
Hosting periods are flexible.
Regular workplace visits are conducted by our dedicated field officers and OHS advisors to provide pastoral care and to identify any areas of concern.
All administration is taken care of for you including:
- Registration of the training contract
- Government reporting
- Industrial relations issues
- All payroll functions
- Workers compensation and injury management
- Management of annual and sick leave
- Coordination of off-the-job training
- We can provide performance management support
Skill Hire provides your apprentice or trainee with consistent support including:
- A full Skill Hire induction
- Regular mentoring and monitoring
- Training on and off-the-job
- Occupational Health and Safety training
- A free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Did you know when hiring an apprentice?
- You only pay when they are working
- Pastoral care is provided by our trained field officers
- We provide multiple layers of support to increase engagement and completions
- Training can be fast tracked
Apprentices and trainees available