White Card induction training
Fee only $49.00
Online Course: CPCCOHS1001A Construction Induction
Skill Hire WA currently delivers the CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry unit of competency online. People working in the construction industry in Western Australia and other states of Australia are required by law to have completed this course. On successful completion of the Skill Hire WA course you will be issued with a Western Australian ‘White Card’ which you must carry with you while working in the construction industry.
Why choose Skill Hire WA for your White Card online
Skill Hire WA is a Private Registered Training Organisation working under the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) Regulator and funded Department of Training and Workforce Development. As a Registered Training provider, Skill Hire WA specialise in providing accredited quality training that is industry focused and meet the needs of the participants, working closely with employers to provide efficient, flexible training. Our training courses are delivered by trade qualified trainers and assessors.
Important White Card information
- The White Card replaces the Blue Card in Western Australia
- West Australian issued Blue Cards and White Cards are nationally recognised across all States and Territories within Australia
- White Cards are issued after successful completion of the nationally accredited unit
- CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry from the CPC08 Construction, Plumbing and Services Integrated Framework Training Package
- Accredited online training
- Pay upon successful completion
- People working in the construction industry in Western Australia and other states of Australia are required by law to have completed this course. On successful completion of the Skill Hire WA course you will be issued with a Western Australian ‘White Card’ which you must carry with you while working in the construction industry.
- The easy and flexible way to get onsite quickly. Complete the online course and walk onto site with confidence, knowing you have the skills and knowledge needed to work safe and stay safe.
- Upon successful completion will receive a Statement of Attainment and be issued with a card.
- OHS legislation
- Risk management
- Incident and emergency procedures
- And more …
You will need the following to be able to complete your online course with Skill Hire WA
- Computer (Windows PC recommended) with an internet connection
- Email address (personal or work)
- We recommend Google Chrome browser
- Valid Unique Student Identifier (USI)